Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Date Night

Rich and I tried to arrange to go on a date this past Saturday, but it didn't quite work out that way. So, I thought we would take the kids to the movies. We have never taken them to see a movie before. Plans got changed again and Jevin was asked to stay at his friends. Guess who he chose? So, Elli got to go on a special "date" with mommy and daddy by herself. She was soooo excited to be going to the theater. It was so cute. We took her to see Tangled.

It was so good!! Rich even liked it!!! I thought we would be incrediably bored watching a cartoon, but I was totally wrong. I recommend you watch this movie even if you don't have kids. Elli really enjoyed the theater, but she wasn't to happy that she had to share her daddy with me. She is such a daddy's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment