Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

                                  Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Yesterday was Elliona's Valentine's Day party at school.  So, of course, we had to make a SUPER cute V-day box and sweet little treat for her to pass out to her classmates!!!  She's really into the movie Tangled, so "we" (meaning I) made Rapunzel's tower.  It turned out really cute!!


I found a picture of her on-line and cut out a window frame.  Behind the frame I glued in the shear fabric for curtains and braided some yellow ribbon for her hair.  The little flowers going up the side are made of crunched up tissue paper.  It took about 3 hours to make it!!!  Probably a normal person could do it much faster, but I am a perfectionist!!!!


For her class treats I made Valentines Marshmallow Treats.  They turned out really cute and tasty!!!!  I got the idea for them here








Ohhhhh, I thought I was never going to be done wrapping and tying ribbon on suckers!!!!  I pretty much worked on them all afternoon on Sunday!!!  Elli was so happy, so that's all that counts!!! 


Enjoy your day and I hope it's full of LOVE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment