Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love At First Sight

Rich has a fancy dinner for his work every year at a country club, so therefore, every year I have to find the perfect dress. This year the mission to find "the dress" was a bit of a challenge. My friend {who also will be attending the dinner} and I spent 8 hours at the mall, with 3 kids, looking for our dresses. Thank God, our children were great!!! You would have never know they were litterly in and out of every store in the whole mall!!! Finally, after 7 hours and taking my clothes off and on a million times, I instantly fell in love with this whole outfit {minus the tights and shoes} from The Limited. Before I even tried it on I knew I finally found my dress. The only bad thing was it wasn't on sale, but by this point in time it didn't even matter! So, today I was on-line and went to their web site to find that the dress, belt, and sweater are all on sale!! Of course, right?

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Bet cha wish you would have went a day later though huh to catch the sale price! You will look BEAUTIFUL in it nonetheless so you better get your wear out of it and never take the thing off. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. I saw it on the coupon/flyer I got from Limited and was wishing I had somewhere to wear it to. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where was my coupon?? Thanks, Rachelle! It's my one time a year I get trashed, so we will have fun!!

    ReplyDelete