Friday, January 6, 2012

Hair Color Gone Bad

First of all let me start this off by saying, that I do not let anyone color my hair!!  Over the years, I have been through way- too- many- to- list hair colors gone bad.  Therefore, I am the only one I trust to color my hair!  So that being said, I decided to ask the girl who has been cutting my hair off-and-on for 12 years to put a funky red just in the front of my hair!!!  I was really going out on a limb here, she has never colored my hair and I had no clue how talented she was in that area.  She is awesome at cutting my hair and I can't find anyone that can cut like her.  So, I thought I would give it a shot.

Today she came over to give me a trim and do my color.  The cut is great, but guess what happened with the color???  Yep, color gone bad!!!  I'm not even sure if it's bad; it pretty much is just like it never happened!!  You can't even see it at all, I am soooo sad!  She wanted to bleach it out and do it again, but I don't want to put bleach on my hair.  No thanks, I like my hair not falling out!!!  So, I just ventured out to the local Rite Aid and bought me some red hair color and I am going to take care of business myself!!  I will let you know how it turns out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment