Thursday, January 5, 2012

Movie Night


Back in July, I read Water For Elephants ( I talk about it here) and if you look over to the right in My Favorite Books list, you will see it!  I really enjoyed it.  I was very reluctant to watch the movie, because the movies are usually a HUGE let down!!!  Well, this one was an exception to the rule, in my opinion!!!  My hubby, who did not read the book, even liked it and we hardly ever like the same movies!!!  I don't think it qualifies as a "chick flick", so ladies most of your guys should like it too!!!  Obviously, a lot of stuff was left out of the movie, so I do recommend that you read the book before you watch the movie.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the movie was any good. They never seem to stack up to images I have already set in my head. But, on your recommendation I added it to my NetFlix list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the movie was already out when I read the book the characters in my head were Robert P and Reese W. It did a pretty good job compared to what I had in my head. Hope you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete