Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saving My Pennies


I am in the market for a new purse.  That means I am on what is usually a "mission impossible".  I'm so picky when it comes to buying a new purse.  It usually takes months of looking for me to find the right one!!  I'm not your typical "purse hording woman".  I do not under no circumstances change my purse to suit what I'm wearing!!  Crazy, I know!!  I'm lucky I get myself and the 2 kiddies out the door on most days fully dressed, so who has time to worry about my purse matching?!  So, this is why I really have to loooove the purse!   I have to look at it everyday, until it finally falls apart!!

The purse above is by Fossil.  I am absolutely in LOVE with it!!!  My problem is the price tag ($188).   I hate to spend a lot of money on a purse because I am so rough on them.  But, then I think "I will probably keep this one for a long time because it is so classic and it will be worth it."  I know to some of you that is a bargain price for a leather purse, but not in "my neck of the woods."  If I tell my husband about it he will say, "Just shut up and buy it!"  He hates that I put too much thought into things!!  Oh, to be a guy and to be able to be sooo frivolous!!!!  I will be saving up for this, so please hang in there my old purse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment